Auditing Outsourced Functions
Risk Management in an Outsourced World
COULD YOUR ORGANIZATION SUFFER A CATASTROPHIC FAILIRE DUE TO OUTSOURCING?
Many times outsourcing partnerships are a great success, effectively reducing costs for an organization. However, outsourcing can also have unintended, unforeseen, or even disastrous results.
This guide will give you the tools and techniques you can use to:
- Fullfill your due diligence before the organization enters an outsourcing agreement.
- Indentify risks with outsourcing - specifically outside your organization's national headquarters.
- Benefit from other assurance providers for control asessment.
- Establish a control structure that ensures outsourced functions are effective an efficient.
Wether you are an auditor, manager, or executive, AUDITING OUTSOURCED FUNCTIONS offers the perspective you need in today's outsourced world.
- Verlag: IIA Research Foundation
- Erschienen 2012
- Taschenbuch: 137 Seiten
- Sprache: English
- nicht verfügbar