Become a Strategic Internal Auditor
Trying Risk to Strategy
A Strategic Opportunity for Internal Audit
Businesses today are spending more time on strategic issues and seeking more help from those with strategic capabilities. This has created a unique opportunity for internal auditors to help their organizations both manage their risks and achieve their strategic goals.
In Become a Strategic Internal Auditor, you can learn how leading internal audit functions work with management to play a role in strategic initiatives. Find out how to:
- Stay connected to the business and become involved with more strategic initiatives.
- Get involved earlier in the life cycle of the project or strategic initiative.
- Use ERM to raise risk and strategy questions.
- Use leading-edge risk assessments to gain knowledge for strategic initiatives.
- Identify new skill sets needed to engage in strategic planning.
Become a Strategic Internal Auditor is based on multiple interviews and case studies at ADP, VMware, Raytheon, Harley Davidson, and other leading organizations. It provides practical information that you can begin to use immediately to enhance the strategic process at your organization.
- Verlag: IIA Research Report
- Erschienen 2014
- Hardcover: 109 Seiten
- Sprache: English
- nicht verfügbar