CAE Strategic Relationships
Building Rapport with the Executive Suite
Chief executives (CAEs) intuitively know that building bridges with the executives suite is critical for performance effectiveness. This insightful collection of case studies shows CAEs how to build and leverage their relationship with the executives suite for better organizational outcomes.
This report uses th relational coordination framework to uncover the core elements of successful business relationships for CAEs and their executive suite counterparts. Candid observations from CAEs and their executive suite counterparts. Candid observations from CAEs, CEOs, and chief financial officers at large organizations in the United States and Europer reveal how to:
- Create shared goals about audit's role priorities.
- Build shared knowledge about the organization and internal audit's role.
- Establish mutual respect for internal audit capabilities and leadership.
- Enable high-quality communication that anticipater and responds to organizational imperatives.
Through CAE Strategic Relationships, you can revitalize relationships, enhancecommunications, and build better rapport with your executive suite today.
- Verlag: IIA Research Foundation
- Erschienen 2013
- Hardcover: 118 Seiten
- Sprache: English
- nicht verfügbar