Enterprise Risk Management
Achieving and Sustaining Success
In today's rapidly changing business climate, organizations are looking for proactive ways to foresee risks. To be successful, organizations must discover ways to create new value and preemptively guard their existing value from destruction.
Internal auditors are an integral part of an organization achieving an sustaining succes. They play an important role in all phases of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) implementation, in addition to assisting with the validation and improvement of ERM acttivities with the ERM objectives. Sobel and Reding's insights provide a roadmap for all internal auditors, regardless of the internal auditors' ERM expertise, translating complex ERM concepts into concrete guidance that internal auditors find straightforward and practical.
THIS BOOK WILL:
- Enhance internal auditor's understanding of ERM.
- Clarify the internal auditors' role in developing an ERM system.
- Provide direction to help internal auditors continually audit their organizations' evolving ERM system.
- Privide a "deep dive" into the concepts of ISO 31000 to applicatiob-orinted insights.
- Offer tools for conducting a risk asessment.
- Verlag: IIA Research Foundation
- Erschienen 2012
- Hardcover: 225 Seiten
- Sprache: English
- nicht verfügbar