Planning, Performing, and Presenting IT AUDITS
Information technology is a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment. IT auditors are expected to stay current with the latest tools, technologies, and trends, and may need to do additional research to prepare for specific audits. This book is designed to help aspiring and active internal auditors take a step back and understand the general process and activities involved in conducting an audit around technology.
A New Auditor s Guide to Planning, Performing, and Presenting IT Audits is primarily based on:
- The IIA s International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- The IIA s Global Technology Audit Guides (GTAGs)
- ISACA s IS Guidelines, Standards, and Procedures
- Guidance issued by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)
- Other relevant recognized industry standards and organizations
This book uses a simplified four-layer technology model of networks, operating systems, databases, and applications. It provides easily understandable concepts of the technology environment that can be applied in most organizations with little modification.
- Verlag: IIA Research Foundation
- Erschienen 2010
- Hardcover: 215 Seiten
- Sprache: English
- nicht verfügbar