The Internal Auditor's Guide to RISK ASSESSMENT
Risk Assessment is a core activity that impacts internal auditors on a daily basis. This update to the popular first edition gives readers the practical tools and techniques needed to confidently plan and conduct risk assessment.
Author Rick Wright shows you how to align risks to business objectives, create a practical audit plan, and conduct a step-by-step risk assessment. New to the second edition:
- Updated guidance regarding business objectives and their association with risk
- New discussion of best practices and emerging risk assessment topics
- Updated audit universe develpoment content
- Updated risk priorization examples
- Aligned with The IIA's 2017 IPPF
This comprehensive guide includes The Risk Assessment Toolkit, an online resource that provides a valuable set of risk assessment examples that you can customize to meet your needs.
Whether you are a staff auditor, a new chief audit executive, or a business professional rotating into an internal audit assignment, this book will equip you to confidently conduct your organization's risk assessment.
- Verlag: Internal Audit Foundation
- Erschienen 2018
- Hardcover: 160 Seiten
- Sprache: English
- nicht verfügbar